Wednesday, May 21, 2008

STOP EATING MY CLOTHES!!!!

Oh my GOSH!!!!! I am sitting at my computer nearly having an anxiety attack right now. Its not like I don't have enough on my plate, but we have this major carpet beetle problem. I don't see the beetles often, and I don't even see the larvae, but my clothes are getting ruined in a matter of a few washes from these stupid things. So a couple weeks ago I vaccuumed like a madwoman and sprayed and washed EVERYTHING in my room. That helped. However, I think a new batch of larvae hatched. And they are eating everything. Its like... holes in my brand new clothing!!!
The worst part of it is that I feel all trashy all the time because all my clothes have big old holes, and there is no point in buying new clothes because the damn beetles will eat through them all.
I feel like crying. :(

No comments: