Friday, January 25, 2008

Sick days are the worst

So my oldest(7) is sick and he's probably lost it like 14 times in the last 7 hours. :(
The hard thing about when you've got little sick kids at home and you're a low-carber is you generally don't keep stocks of things in your house like saltines and top raamen and it's too late to make a run to the store for them because you can't take your puking little one to the store nor can you leave them home alone. Dad came to the rescue since he comes to visit grandma on this side of town anyway and dropped by the necessities. What a great dad!
Anyway, now I'm feeling a little ill. I really really really don't wanna get sick.
On a good note, I am 99% sure I got the job at the salon because the salon called on Wednesday saying they need my address to complete my file, which seems a little pointless to bother with if you [b]aren't[/b] going to be hiring someone. :)
Yay for jobs!

No comments: